Automation, standardization and safety for full biospecimen management
SealSAFE is the world’s first automatic system that fills dedicated bags containing the biospecimens, with the required fixative (i.e. formalin), in a standardized and documented way.
This innovative and patented technology allows operators in surgery rooms and in pathology laboratories to handle histology specimens in full safety.
- Standardization and quality
- Reduces the volume of formalin
- Full automation prevents exposure to formalin fumes
- Storage in vacuum-sealed bags dramatically reduces volume
- Extreme cost saving for disposal